RT @TheNoteboook: The word “sorry” has been overused and abused. After a while it just starts to lose its meaning.
Why am I tempted to go see twilight right now?
RT @theComplexMedia: Ways to Donate & Volunteer in #NYC for #Thanksgiving http://t.co/Hza3OuWp #charity
Will we ever make it out alive? Message!
I had to leave #occupyweshouse nothing but water and excitement for me - got a tummy ache like whoa and ouch
Debating if I’m going back out (@ Educated Gangsta’s Paradise) http://t.co/illrvcmm
I am just getting into Kool Keith (yes I am late)
Refinery29.com is looking for a Spring Semester intern for 2 - 3 days per week in the New York office. Successful candidates will be able to ramp up quickly, be exceptionally well-organized, have marketing or PR experience, and be deeply analytical and be enthusiastic about working in a creative business. Primary responsibilities include:
* Make outreach to potential marketing partners such as ASOS, ShopBop, Jetblue (keen understanding of strategic partnerships and marketing trades)
* Evaluating Google Analytics on a daily basis for insights (knowledge of any major analytics package a plus i.e., Omniture, Coremetrics, Webtrends but willing to train)
* Be deeply interested in marketing & fashion, love the thrill of working at a start-up, and be clued in to new developments on the Internet
* Assist Facebook and Google paid search marketing campaigns
* Current Undergraduate
* Ability to learn a web analytics package
* Knowledge of Excel modeling plus fluency in Microsoft Word and Powerpoint
* Have experience with email marketing and SEM marketing
* Comfortable writing legal terms & conditions
Location: New York
Please send us a cover letter as well as your resume to our Director of Marketing and Partnerships Shawna Strayhorn at email@example.com.
About the company: Refinery29.com is a locally-focused fashion & style content site with an e-commerce play. “Style” is interpreting broadly including a range of topics such as fashion trends, art, fine dining, street style, shelter, and travel to name a few. Refinery29 is the largest independent site of its kind at approximately 2 million unique visitors, 4 million visits, and 40 million page views monthly since launching in 2005.
Photo: INFOGRAPHIC WEDNESDAYS // The impact of the recession on various Minority Groups via GOOD Magazine http://t.co/9UB5b419