Refinery29.com is looking for a Spring Semester intern for 2 - 3 days per week in the New York office. Successful candidates will be able to ramp up quickly, be exceptionally well-organized, have marketing or PR experience, and be deeply analytical and be enthusiastic about working in a creative business. Primary responsibilities include:
* Make outreach to potential marketing partners such as ASOS, ShopBop, Jetblue (keen understanding of strategic partnerships and marketing trades)
* Evaluating Google Analytics on a daily basis for insights (knowledge of any major analytics package a plus i.e., Omniture, Coremetrics, Webtrends but willing to train)
* Be deeply interested in marketing & fashion, love the thrill of working at a start-up, and be clued in to new developments on the Internet
* Assist Facebook and Google paid search marketing campaigns
* Current Undergraduate
* Ability to learn a web analytics package
* Knowledge of Excel modeling plus fluency in Microsoft Word and Powerpoint
* Have experience with email marketing and SEM marketing
* Comfortable writing legal terms & conditions
Location: New York
Please send us a cover letter as well as your resume to our Director of Marketing and Partnerships Shawna Strayhorn at email@example.com.
About the company: Refinery29.com is a locally-focused fashion & style content site with an e-commerce play. “Style” is interpreting broadly including a range of topics such as fashion trends, art, fine dining, street style, shelter, and travel to name a few. Refinery29 is the largest independent site of its kind at approximately 2 million unique visitors, 4 million visits, and 40 million page views monthly since launching in 2005.